Coverage & Access
Coverage and access for REXULTI® (brexpiprazole)
Data provided here do not guarantee coverage or payment (partial or full). Actual benefits are determined by respective plan administrators. Consult with payer for all relevant coverage requirements.
- CoverMyMeds (a third-party service contracted by Otsuka and Lundbeck)
helps your eligiblea patients with coverage assistance
- CoverMyMeds can be initiated by a healthcare provider or the pharmacy when
a prior authorization is required
aFurther conditions apply.
Otsuka Patient Support
- Otsuka Patient Support provides prior authorization support, formulary
and copay information, and resources for you and your appropriate
What the REXULTI Savings Card covers:
If your patients have been prescribed REXULTI, and have commercial insurance, they may be eligible for the REXULTI Savings Card.
- Pay as little as $0 for the first 2
- Pay as little as $5 per refill, even for
bOffer not valid for cash-paying patients OR where drug is not covered by primary insurance. Additional Terms & Conditions apply. Maximum annual benefit applies based on current list price. See full Terms & Conditions for the current maximum benefit and more information.
c89% of REXULTI patients pay $5 or less (based on average patient price from Jan-Dec 2022).
Reference: 1. Managed Markets Insights & Technology/
Continue exploring REXULTI
View more resources for patients and their caregivers.