Dosing and Titration
REXULTI® (brexpiprazole): Low starting dose and 2- to 4-week titration schedule
Pills not actual size
- After at least 14 days on 2 mg/day (target dose), dosage can be increased to 3 mg/day (maximum dose), based on clinical response and tolerability
- With or without food
Dose adjustments for REXULTI
- Dose adjustments may be needed in patients with hepatic or renal impairment
- Administer half the dose of REXULTI when taken with strong CYP3A4 inhibitors or in patients who are known CYP2D6 poor metabolizers
- Administer a quarter of the dose with the concurrent use of both strong/moderate CYP2D6 inhibitors and strong/moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors. Likewise, administer a quarter of the dose in patients who are known CYP2D6 poor metabolizers taking strong/moderate CYP3A4 inhibitors
- Double the dose over 1 to 2 weeks when administering with strong CYP3A4 inducers
Sample starter packs are availablea for your appropriate patients
- 14-day titration pack:
– 7 days at 0.5 mg/day and 7 days at 1 mg/day
- 7-day single-dose packs:
– 0.5 mg, 1 mg, 2 mg, 3 mg
aSample packs are not for sale or reimbursement.
Continue exploring REXULTI
Learn about binding affinities across neurotransmitter systems.
Discover coverage for REXULTI for eligible patients.